skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Little B Sewing
My sewing projects
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Maybe this is why I can't get any sewing done...
Today was apparently just one of those days. I have lots of those actually.
1 comment:
AdronsCatherine
said...
I feel ya...
February 7, 2009 at 7:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Building on the Solid Rock
The Real Enemy
10 years ago
theBODIEblog
today
13 years ago
Tales from the "Liberry" 2.0
Amy
Mississippi Birth Professionals
Rockin' Like A Hermit Crab
Life on the Borderland
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(3)
Blushing Buttercream Pettiskirt GIVEAWAY!!!!
Want to see our new powder room?
Maybe this is why I can't get any sewing done...
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
About Me
Christa
I'm a 35 year old mother of 3. A five year old girl, a 3 year old boy, and a 1 year old boy. I love sewing, smocking, embroidery, knitting, and crochet. I aspire to make more than I will ever have time to accomplish.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I feel ya...
Post a Comment