Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday boy!

Landon's birthday was Friday and we had his party on Saturday afternoon. It was a small party at home and we all really enjoyed it.


Lots of help and interest in the present opening.


Present opening went great, until Landon opened the gun Papaw got him. He loved it so much that he didn't want to let go of it to open anything else...


and had a little meltdown (this was too cute and I just had to include it!) I embroidered his t-shirt and Kenna had to have one too...hers says "Look at me I'm 5" though I think it probably should have said, "Look at me I'm green with envy." She ended up not even wearing it to the party!


This is the gun, which he slept with last night, and took with him in the van this morning. I drew the line at taking it into church though. He also took a nap with it this afternoon.
He did realize he'd gotten other really cool toys, too. This has been another favorite and the other kids love it, too. Thank goodness I had the foresight to get two remote controlled vehicles to go with it, though they all want the same one anyway.


This is why Kenna didn't wear her shirt...

she went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party Saturday morning and got all fancied up.

Hair, nails, necklaces, makeup, feather boa, and a Dole Banana sticker (from breakfast)

Riley was having a ball grabbing for the camera...

which is probably why my lens is always smudged.


Landon had to pull baby duty Friday to help me out...

he did a good job (though Riley woke up because I kept taking pictures).

No comments: