Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday outfits


Look who's five!








Kenna's fifth birthday was earlier this month and I made her several outfits for the occasion. I finished the Judith Adams dress from a class I took from her last fall and I made a top and pants with fabric I won from Princess Designs. She wore these to have her birthday pictures made.






I also embroidered a shirt for her to wear at her party. She was very happy with it, but I got it out for her to wear the other day and she told me she couldn't wear it because she wasn't having a party that day. :)



You can't really see, but it says, "It's My Party"










1 comment:

AdronsCatherine said...

Welcome to blog-land! I'm so glad you finally made the leap :oD Kenna's birthday outfits turned out great, and I can't get over how big Riley is getting!!!!