Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween is Friday!?!!?

Why didn't anyone tell me Friday is Halloween? *This* Friday? Somehow it has completely snuck up on me. I got Kenna's Princess Leia gown done last night...



It's made of nylon tricot that I had laying around, so it's really thin. I'll put tights and such under it I guess. I got the pattern for Landon's Luke Skywalker "robe" but don't have fabric for it yet. And I've no clue what Riley is going to be. A garden gnome (think Travelocity)? Yoda? Charlie Brown?
I have been busy today. Did a couple of "baby legs" for the little girl with a broken leg (I leave the 2nd sock to go over her toes on the broke leg foot) and embroidered a couple of blankets for them.
Christmas blankets Faux baby legs
Also, I joined Facebook last night. It's interesting, but it makes me feel old and out of touch. :)
Oh, and a traveling salesman came to the door hawking a multipurpose cleaner (Avanage) and we bought it since it took the horrible stains out of the carpet in the office that have been there since we moved in (and have been steam cleaned several times). It was an investment for the bottle of concentrate, but it dilutes to 35 bottles of cleaner, and comes out to a little more than $1 a bottle. He demonstrated it's powers on our dirty door, window, and carpet. Kenna and I have been having a cleaning frenzy. It works and it's purple! LOL

No comments: