Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday party

I didn't post these things as they happened, but I've been inspired so I'm doing it now. :)

We had Kenna's party at Chuck E. Cheese and we all had a blast. We did a walk-in party early in the morning, and there was almost no one there. We basically had the place to ourselves.


Blowing out the candles


Riley loved everything. He had a ball.




This ride took a picture every time Landon put a token in. When I counted the pictures, there were 17 of them! He only had 20 tokens...he used almost all of them on this one ride. :)


You can't call it a day at Chuck E. Cheese's unless someone has a tantrum. Landon graced us with several, but I think he still enjoyed it (and it didn't ruin it for the rest of us either). We may even go back for his birthday next month!

No comments: