Thursday, December 4, 2008

One down...




I've gotten one outfit completely done and the other nearly done (just need to do a little more smocking and construct the bib).



This is one of the most versitale designs I've ever seen. (I can't take credit for it, I copied a store bought version.) The smocking is on a bib that is completely removable. I will eventually add an applique initial on the green side and a 3 letter monogram on the dotted side. It's really cute as just an A-line jumper as well.
I find it difficult to smock with little ones running about, so I'll finish all that once they go to bed and then do the other bib in the morning.
Right now I'm going to see to some of the things have been neglected in my mad dash to finish this project...namely the laundry, floors, and kitchen!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are very creative! I just love your sewing. I have never been able to sew, knit, cross stitch, or anything that involves a needle and thread! I'm not kidding... My mother tried teaching me to sew, my mother-in-law tried teaching me to knit, and my sister-in-law tried teaching me to cross stitch and all three of them finally told me that I just can't get it.... Keep it up! I remember growing up my mom made almost all of my clothes and I loved the dresses she made me! Just don't get too stressed out!! Love ya! Amy