Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Will this work?

I need input from those of you who were thinking about coming to Riley's christening. We're considering having it on Saturday the 27th. We are just not going to be able to get it done before Christmas (too many conflicts and not enough time to finish his gown) and a Saturday just might be easier for some people to come and less stressful all around.

If you don't mind, email me (crsta33@bellsouth.net) and let me know if you could make that date. I'm thinking early afternoon, but we could be flexible on the time. We'll have a small birthday party for him afterwards.

We went to the parade last night, but of couse I didn't take my camera. There were alot of disappointed people (the parade wasn't exactly spectacular) but Landon was not among them. There were fire trucks from every fire department between here and Memphis, ladder trucks, engines, and a tanker, lots of motorcycles, dozens of antique cars, a county road maintenance vehicle, a school bus, and several 6 foot tall animals (a dog, a raccoon, and a bear). When Santa came along at the end of parade, Landon looked at me and said, "What that guy?" Supposed to be the highlight of the parade and Landon didn't even know who he was. :)

No comments: